Thursday, August 30, 2012

Product Review

As you all probably know by now I am really into spinning.

AND NO. NOT the bike type lol

I just bought THIS WPI tool to help you with your spinning. Thought it would be a great addition to my tools and it does.

What pissed me off was the received product WAS NOT what is shown in the picture.  It was still the WPI tool BUT in the pic you see a nice hard piece of sturdy plastic. What I got was a laminated card.



No, I did not ask for a refund as it is still a useful tool. I did message her to say she should probably change her pictures out as well as change the info so her customers know what they are getting.

If I knew what I was going to get I would NOT have bought this because personally I do not think it was worth the $14.50. If it was still the hard plastic, then yes, I would still have bought it.

I have read her feedback and people do say that it is as pictured but I do not think they were looking hard enough. OR since the 26th of August 2012 (her latest feedback on this product) she changed the product. I'm pretty sure it was the first.


UPDATE:

Ok so apparently the supplier DID change the stuff on her.

She wrote me this:

Holy crap, I had no idea! I had noticed my packages just seemed a bit lighter in this last round, but never made the connection. Now I'm not sure if they just now changed the product, or if it changed with the packaging.

Thank you so much for letting me know!

Absolutely let me know if you decide you want a refund. I'm going to contact the distributor & see what's going on.

And then this:

Okay, just spoke with the distributor & she said they just changed on the most recent shipment. Apparently there was a big materials increase and to keep the old style, they'd have to almost triple the price! What I didn't realize with my last order is that they also lowered the price on the new version, so I can go back and refund my orders from the last batch to make the pricing a bit more attractive.

I'm about to run out for some errands, but I'm going to send you a refund for the difference in the new price this evening.

Again, thank you for the heads up! If you hadn't emailed me, I could be backtracking through scores of refunds instead of just a dozen!

HOW AWESOME IS SHE?

I've written people before about their product not being as described and I got bitched out and was actually expecting it again.

She has now changed the description and LOWERED the price to match the product.

My respect of one more person on this planet is good :)

No comments: