Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HELP the HORSES

I found my blog lol

Its been crazy and not so crazy but mostly lazy when it comes to my blog. Sorry about that! Lately i've been trying to turn the page in my life and get my dreams going again. When I had to give my horse away in Feb 2007 I was heart broken and I feel like I've been in a slump ever since. Well it's damn well time to STOP!

I've gotten my horse books out of my cedar chest down stairs; I've found a GREAT horse rescue to volunteer at; still trying to find the right place to take lesons but need boots and a helmet first. hopefully those are comming soon lol and speeking of the horse rescue...it's only 12 minutes away from here. It's called Beech Brook Farm & Equine Rescue!! i've been a volunteer there for about 3 weeks now and LOVE doing it. It's gotten my spirits up and gotten me off my lazy ass! So anywho...now i'm gonna go into the pitch LMAO

Please visit their website:

http://beechbrookfarm.webs.com/

There is a paypal button to donate. ANYTHING HELPS!! Or go to the Fundraiser page where you can buy things and part of the profits go to Beech Brook. My etsy page is on there as well. 100% of te profits in my Help the Horses section go to the rescue! Will have more horse related items soon...promise!

So thats helping getting my ass back on track to my dream...it's a start.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Monet

No comments: